The Appfarm engineering team is responsible for developing the most powerful no-code application development platform in the world. They are looking for an ambitious Software Engineer who is triggered by working on cutting-edge software engineering challenges and wants to be part of a highly motivated team and company.
As a young tech company, Appfarm is challenging the principles of how great software should be made, and need more amazing people to join their mission. Do you want to be part of the team?
As our new Software Engineer your responsibilities will be:
- Developing the Appfarm, in particular related to capabilities and features in Appfarm Create, including architecture, design and implementation on conceptual, logical and data level
- Being a key person in growing our company both professionally and socially to become one of Norway’s most exciting workplaces
- Actively supporting colleagues and Appfarm’s customers developing web and mobile applications using Appfarm Create
- Contributing to strategic work related to technology, products and business development
To succeed in this role, we believe:
- You have 2+ years work experience with front-end or full-stack development
- You have a good understanding of layout aesthetics, and have an eye for details.
- You are passionate about new web technology
- You are curious about the emerging domain of low-code and no-code technologies, and how this will revolutionize software development.
- Academic degrees and grades are not necessarily representative of your skillset, but a relevant education counts for something
- You are comfortable working without crystal clear specifications, and feel at home as a problem solver capable of grasping the whole picture, but also understand that great software requires attention to details
- You are focused on execution, and are driven by creating results in cooperation with a team of ambitious colleagues
- Unique opportunity for a key technical role in a tech startup
- Independent work assignments and freedom to pursue own projects
- A company seeking to create the next big thing, and ambitious colleagues with the ability to execute
- Competitive salary, benefits and stock option plan
- Offices in Oslo city center. This fall Appfarm is moving to brand new offices at Rebel, the new center of excellence for IT and software technology in Norway. They currently have offices at the Arkwright X tech incubator at Aker Brygge.
- Guaranteed fun at work, every day
To develop innovative technology, you need a diverse and multidisciplinary team with different backgrounds and experience.