Appfarm is a tech startup commercializing a ground breaking application platform for developing digital products and services extremely fast, without programming.
If you wish to become a key person in developing one of Norway's most exciting tech companies while challenging yourself with independent responsibility in a fast-paced working environment, then Appfarm is the company for you!
The Appfarm engineering team is responsible for developing the most powerful, yet user friendly no-code application development platform in the world. We are looking for an ambitious Platform & Cloud Engineer who is triggered by the most cutting-edge software engineering challenges and wants to be part of a team who is changing the nature of how great software is created.
Our innovative product, Appfarm Create, lets users rapidly create advanced business software tailored to their particular needs, without a single line of code, making it accessible for users without long experience in traditional programming.
This is you:
- 2+ years work experience with full-stack, back-end or infrastructure engineering, preferably with developing or administrating software delivered on modern cloud architecture
- Proficient working with one of the leading cloud computing platforms (Google Cloud, AWS or Azure). Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is a benefit, as is experience with NoSQL-databases like MongoDB.
- Interest in information security best practices, particularly related to web technology and services.
- We understand that degrees and grades are not necessarily representative of your skillset, but a relevant education counts for something
- Interest in the emerging software domain of low-code and no-code technologies
- You are comfortable working without crystal clear specifications, and feel at home as a problem solver capable of grasping the whole picture, but also understand that great software requires attention to details.
- You are focused on execution, and are driven by creating results in cooperation with a team of ambitious colleagues.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Developing the Appfarm platform and associated tools with particular responsibilities related to the underlying cloud infrastructure, including architecture, design and implementation on conceptual, logical and data level.
- Development work will vary between introducing completely new and innovative features and capabilities to improving and extending current platform resources
- Actively supporting Appfarm's Solutions team who are assisting Appfarm customers and partners developing web and mobile applications using our product Appfarm Create
- Being a key person in growing our company both professionally and socially to become one of Norway’s most exciting workplaces.
- Contributing to strategic work related to technology, products and marketing.
- Unique opportunity for a key and leading role in an innovative tech startup.
- Independent work assignments and freedom to pursue own projects.
- A company seeking to create the next big thing, and ambitious colleagues with the ability to execute.
- Stock option plan.
- Offices centrally located at Youngstorget in downtown Oslo.
- Guaranteed fun at work, every day.
- Lunch every day in our amazing lunch restaurant.