Appfarm is a tech startup commercializing a ground breaking application platform for developing digital products and services extremely fast, without programming.
If you wish to become a key person in developing one of Norway's most exciting tech companies while challenging yourself with independent responsibility in a fast-paced working environment, then Appfarm is the company for you!
We are looking for an ambitious Solution Engineer who wants to develop innovative digital solutions faster than anybody else in the business. You will be using the Appfarm platform to deliver tailored business software as a service to companies, from idea to completed product together with our customers and partners.
This is you:
- A problem solver who sees the whole picture, but also understands that great solutions require attention to details.
- You have the ability to quickly grasp commercial aspect and end users’ challenges and needs, and can translate this into abstract models of reality.
- You don’t need to have a background as a developer, but you need to have an analytical mind, master logical thinking and have insight into the principles of software development. Having programming experience is an advantage.
- You are comfortable working without crystal clear specifications, and understand that successful digital solutions are ultimately defined by the end user experience.
- You are focused on execution, and are driven by creating results in cooperation with a team of ambitious colleagues.
- You have a few years relevant work experience or are a recent, talented graduate.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Developing complete web and mobile applications using Appfarm’s platform, including design and implementation on conceptual, logical and data level.
- Prototyping and experimental development with “fuzzy” specifications.
- Actively working with our customers, partners and suppliers.
- Being a key person in growing our company both professionally and socially to become one of Norway’s most exciting workplaces.
- Contributing to strategic work related to technology, products and marketing.
- Unique opportunity for a key role in a tech startup.
- Independent work assignments and freedom to pursue own projects.
- A company seeking to create the next big thing, and ambitious colleagues with the ability to execute.
- Stock option plan.
- Stylish offices in Explorer HQ at Youngstorget in downtown Oslo.
- Guaranteed fun at work, every day.
- Lunch every day at Norway’s perhaps best lunch restaurant.